Join the Affiliate Program
For only $1,350 annually, the Affiliate Program is a cost-effective, low commitment and information-rich way to stay informed, expand your knowledge and connect with NACHA. Affiliate Program membership is at the organization level, so benefits and cost savings extend to all employees within your organization. Contact NACHA Membership at email@example.com or apply online below.
Membership in NACHA's Affiliate Program is open to any organization interested in helping enhance and advance the ACH Network, or those who simply need to stay abreast of Rules changes that may impact your organization's payments process. The Affiliate Program is a great entry-level membership option to continue developing your understanding of the Network and expanding your expertise in the payments industry.
- Participate in up to 4 hours of complimentary NACHA Operating Rules-focused webinars a year, which are also eligible for up to 4.8 AAP Continuing Education Credits
- Receive real-time announcements directly from NACHA about ACH Network activities and the impact to your organization
- Receive a designated NACHA point of contact to help answer your ACH Rules questions quickly
- Connect with NACHA Rules experts during the live Q&A sessions on the NACHA Operating Rules webinars
- Contribute in meaningful ways to a variety of NACHA committees, workgroups and other stakeholder groups that help to influence the direction of the ACH Network
- Share your perspective by commenting on proposed NACHA Operating Rules changes
- Use the Affiliate Program logo on your organization's website and marketing collateral to demonstrate your dedication to the ACH Network and the payments industry
- Highlight your organization's products, services or expertise in the online Member Directory
- Enjoy discounted member pricing on NACHA publications, event registrations, educational programs and more
- Receive a complimentary copy of the NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines publication annually (one per organization)
One Member's Testimonial
"Cigna has gained a number of benefits through its Affiliate Program membership. With the membership, my team has the opportunity to review and comment on proposed ACH Rules changes that can have a potential industry impact. In addition, we participate in the quarterly ACH Rules update webinars and hear directly from NACHA regarding the details and timing of pending changes. Another benefit includes access to NACHA industry experts. Having this access was critical when clarifying Healthcare EFT format changes associated with recent regulatory changes. For these reasons, I continue to find Cigna's Affiliate Program membership to be very valuable."
Scott Lambert, Treasury Senior Director, Cigna Corporation
Q: Is Affiliate Program Membership held by individuals or by organization?
A: Membership is held by the organization and member benefits extend to all individuals within a member organization.
Q: Are membership dues based on anniversary dates or Calendar year?
A: Membership dues are based on anniversary dates. For example, if your join date is May 1, 2017, your membership term is May 1, 2017-April 30, 2018.
Q: What is the cost to join the Affiliate Program?
A: Affiliate Program dues are $1,350 per year.
Q: Why am I not seeing Member pricing when trying to purchase a NACHA event, publication, webinar, etc.?
A: You may not be set up properly in our database. Please contact us for assistance.
Q: What is my MDC Code?
A: Affiliate Program members do not need MDC Codes to interact and/or make purchases on the NACHA website.
Q: Who should I contact about my membership?
A: Please see the Contact Us page.
Q: Who is listed as the contact for my membership? How do I add or change my Primary & Secondary contacts?
A: Please contact us to determine Primary & Secondary contacts for your Affiliate Program membership.
Q: How do I access the Members-Only area?
A: You must first log-into the Affiliate Program website with the same credentials you use on NACHA.org in order to access the Members-Only area. Once you log in, the Members-Only menu tab will appear. Please contact us for help.
Q: Where can I find information on the Quarterly Rules Update webinars?
A: Information on the Quarterly Rules Update webinars can be found in the Members-Only area under the Member Webinars page.
Q: Can I use the Affiliate Program logo on my website?
A: Yes! Please visit the Logo Toolkit page in the Members-Only area to access the Affiliate Program logos and to download guidelines for using the logos.
Q: How do I renew my membership?
A: You will receive a hard copy renewal invoice in the mail approximately 3 months before your membership is set to expire and will receive periodic reminders up to and past your expiration date. Please contact us for electronic copies of your renewal invoice.