to the latest developments in the payments industry.
Welcome to NACHA's Affiliate Program
For ACH Network stakeholders who need to stay updated on the latest developments in the payments industry, NACHA's Affiliate Program is an entry-level membership option that keeps members directly connected with NACHA and apprised of the latest issues and advances shaping the ACH Network.
Program at a Glance
Through an information-rich forum, NACHA's Affiliate Program provides member organizations inside access to the latest developments in the payments industry and ACH Network. The Affiliate Program is an entry-level membership option for organizations who want to stay current and expand their knowledge on the NACHA Operating Rules while also helping to influence and enhance the quality of electronic payments moving through the ACH Network.
- Participate in complimentary NACHA Operating Rules-focused webinars and receive real-time announcements from NACHA
- Receive a designated NACHA point of contact to help answer your ACH Rules questions quickly
- Contribute to a variety of NACHA committees, workgroups and other stakeholder groups that help to influence the direction of the ACH Network
- Use the Affiliate Program logo on your organization's website and marketing collateral and highlight your organization in the online Member Directory
- Enjoy discounted member pricing on NACHA publications, event registrations, educational programs and more
Membership by organizations in the Affiliate Program does not constitute Direct Membership in NACHA. A financial institution that joins the Affiliate Program is required to join a Regional Payments Association as well, in order to benefit from the valuable support and services that are unique to those Direct Members of NACHA.
Who We Are
Membership is open to any federally insured depository financial institution that is a member of any Regional Payments Association, and all other ACH Network stakeholders, including ACH service providers, financial institutions, processors, government agencies, corporations, and technology providers, among others.
The Affiliate Program has over 175 current members, and is continuing to grow! We invite you to join this dynamic group who is contributing to the continued development and enhancement of the ACH Network.
Welcome New Members!
The Bancorp Bank
Advanced Fraud Solutions, LLC
Falls Catholic Credit Union